Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wii Wii Wii All The Weigh Home

Happy Thanksgiving!  Speaking of eating too much food,  I decided to do "Wii Fit" with my daughter the other night.  No lie, when I first stepped onto the balance board - this is what Wii said to me: "Well what do you know, it's Brian!"  Can you believe that?  This animated Wii balance board is giving me the business with virtual sarcasm!  So I responded by giving it a swift wave of a numb chuck coupled with a prolonged press of the controller's A button. This is Wii talk for Wuck You accompanied by a virtual Widdle finger!  Wii tried to soften the situation by singing a cutesy "bluuiip deedee doo deedee" sound but proceeded with another back handed insult by saying it has been 235 days since the last time I worked out with it.  Hey it didn't feel much over 233 days to me, but who's counting?  Wii proceeded to conduct a "body analysis"and finished by concluding that I had gained 12 pounds over 235 days.  I was filled with shock and awe-com'on!!  I yelled at the TV screen: "Oh, cut me some slack you little Wii punk! First of all, it was 230-three days, thank you,  and besides I'm pretty sure these 10 pound jeans and 2 pound cotton socks I'm wearing aren't helping my situation much!"  Without warning Wii proceeded to take my animated "Wii Me" action figure and bloat its gut up to look like a life long Wii Me NASCAR fan....real nice, Wii!!  Reeeeeal nice!  That's suppose to give me motivation? ... I got off the balance board and mumbled under my breath "Screw you, Wii!...catch you around next Halloween."  Wii sang: "bluuiip heehee hoo heehee!"

Hey Mr. Wii, hope you choke on a Wurkey bone this Thanksgiving! 

No comments: